Orthopaedic and traumatology surgeon, oncologist
Specific professional orientation:
- Orthopedic oncologist
- Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade 1986-1992
- Specialization in orthopedic surgery and traumatology, Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade 1993-1998
- Subspecialization of orthopedic oncology
- Shands hospital, Gainesville, Florida, USA 1999
- Universitatsklinikum Munster, Germany 2000.
- Orthopedic Surgery Specialist, Tumor Department of the Institute of Orthopedics Banjica 2000-present
- Introduction of resection-reconstructive procedures of all regions of the locomotor system except the spinal column standard in the reference centers
- Consultant at the Department of Orthopedics Zotović in Banja Luka since 2006.
Ask our expert: Dr Aleksandar Đorđević