General and vascular surgeon
Specific and professional orientation:
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- Specialization in general surgery. Military Medical Academy, Belgrade
- First Congress of Serbian Association for wounds healing; „ Chronic wounds – Modern Therapy and Answers”, Belgrade
- Thesis“Role of hemovigilance system in transfusion services, “Vrnjačka Banja”
- 2013 IX Congress of Anesthesiologists, reanimatologist and transfusiology of Serbia, Vrnjačka Banja, Serbia Work experience in 1994.
- 2000 – Specialist surgeon in the Department of General and Vascular Surgery, Military Medical Academy, Belgrade. 2010 – a specialist surgeon at the Polyclinic “Dr Drašković” in Belgrade.
- 2000 -Member Surgical Section of Serbian Medical Society member and Medical Publications chamber 10 (and the co-author’s copyright) Research interest 1. Treatment of chronic wounds 2. Novel approaches in the surgical treatment of hemorrhoid diseases 3. Modern surgical methods for the treatment of varicose syndrome
Ask our expert: Dr Aleksandar Simić