General surgery specialist
Specific professional orientation:
- Surgical treatment of breast cancer, thyroid cancer, melanoma and sarcoma
- 2003. – doctor of medicine at the Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade, with an average grade during the study of 9.62
- 2013. – passed the specialist exam in general surgery with excellent results
- 2019 – elected to the title of Clinical Assistant at the Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade.
- 2020. – defense of the doctoral thesis: ” Examination of the predictive value of molecular biomarkers in the assessment of the course and outcome of the disease in patients with luminal HER2 negative nodus negative breast cancers” at the Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade.
- 2020. – Atlas general hospital
- 2005 – Institute of Oncology and Radiology of Serbia – specialist in general surgery
- He is the author and co-author of a number of papers published in its entirety in domestic and international journals. He is a member of ESSO (European Association of Oncological Surgeons), UOHS (Association of Oncological Surgeons of Serbia), as well as the Cancer and Surgical Section of the Serbian Medical Association.
- During his studies – a scholarship holder of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Norway.
- He has participated in domestic and international symposia and congresses as a listener and as an oral speaker.
- He attended education in breast cancer surgery in Japan – Yokohama City University, JICA Project for Improvement of the National Program for Early Detection of Breast Cancer, Yokohama, Japan.
- He participated in the project “Pharmacodynamic and pharmacogenetic research of new drugs and predictive / prognostic value of pharmacotherapy in oncology”, under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Serbia, from 2006 to 2009.
- He participated as an EORTC researcher in project 10085: Clinical and biological characterization of Male Breast Cancer, an international EORTC, BIG, TBCRC and NABCG intergroup study.
Ask our expert: Dr Marko Jevrić