Specialist in general surgery
- Coloproctology – surgery of anal fissures, perianal fistulas and abscesses, hemorrhoids
- Pilonidal sinus surgery, as well as condyloma of the anogenital region
- Treatment of complicated surgical wounds, including those with the so-called open abdomen, by the method of negative pressure
- Colorectal surgery
- Hernia surgery
- Emergency surgery
- June 2020-Specialist in General Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade.
- December 2011-Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Nis.
- October 2012- Nostrification exam in Emergency Medicine at the Medical Faculty of the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- August 2016–Study course at Kings College Hospital in London – UK, with an eminent colorectal and laparoscopic surgeon – Dr. Joseph Nunoo-Mensah.
- November 2016 and December 2017 –Study course at the Weston Education Center, Kings College London, UK, a course in the field of hemorrhoid surgery, perianal fistulas and treatment of complicated surgical wounds on the anterior abdominal wall
- General surgery specialist of Atlas General Hospital
- December 2014-General surgery resident at the Clinical Center of Serbia, primarily at the Clinic for Digestive Surgery (First Surgical Clinic).
- Clinical physician upon completion of basic academic studies
- International Association of University Colorectal Surgeons
- Serbian Medical Association
- A series of publications in the field of general and colorectal surgery
- A series of participations in international surgical congresses and workshops
- Lecturer at the Congress of Digestive Surgery in Opatija (May, 2019) and in Barcelona (April, 2016).
Ask our expert: Dr Mladen Milošević