Specific professional orientation:
- Gastroeneterology-functional disorders of digestive tract-syndrome of irritable colon (IBS), dyspepsia, GERB, – Helicobacter pylori infection, pancreatic disorders, endoscopic procedures.
- 1996.- Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, MD
- 2001.- Internal medicine specialist, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- 2001.- Master thesis: Predictive significance of the morphology of the pancreatic system in the occurrence of complications after endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- 2011.- PhD: The importance of epidemiological and genetic factors in the development of pancreatic cancer, Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade
- 2014.- Sub-specialization in the field of digestive system: Risk factors for chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer, Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade
- Internal medicine specialist-gastroenterologist since 2001.
- Permanent job in Clinic for gastroenterology and hepatology, Clinical Centar of Serbia, since 2001.
- Head of the Department of functional diagnostic, Clinic for gastroeneterology and hepatology, Clinical Center of Serbia, since 2013.
- Sub specialist in gastroenterohepatology since 2014.
- Docent, Inter medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, since 2018.
- Consultant of Atlas General Hospital since 2018.
Ask our expert: Doc. dr Snežana Lukić