The most common reasons why patients visit an urologist are the following: urinary tract infections, kidney and urinary tract stones, stress incontinence and prostatic diseases (BHP-beningn prostatic hyperplasia).
Unfortunately, the reasons for visiting an urologist are often the symptoms of a malignant urogenital tract disease.
The early and precise diagnosis will help prevent unwanted consequences and complications both of benign diseases (infections, stones, BPH, etc) and malignant ones, which, if diagnosed early, can be completely and successfully cured.
How is the procedure carried out
In the Atlas general hospital, the following examinations can be carried out:
- Urological specialist examination
- Urological ultrasound
- Urological examinations
- Urological interventions under local anesthesia
- Urological surgeries
- Pediatric urological genital surgeries
In order to establish the right diagnosis, the following examinations can be carried out:
- Urological specialist examination (findings,local status,rectal examination)
- Ultrasound of kidneys,bladder and prostate
- Ultrasound of testicles and ejaculatory duct
- Transrectal ultrasound of small coccyx
- Transrectal prostate biopsy
- Bladder biopsy
- Biopsy of skin changes in urogenital region
- Complete microbiological and laboratory tests