Internal medicine specialist – hematologist
Specific professional orientation:
- Lymphoproliferative disorders, hemorrhagic syndromes, anemia of an unclear cause
- In Atlas General Hospital he performs:
- Diagnostics – bone marrow biopsies, sternal puncture, FNAB glands and / or Tu tissue
- Completed Medical Faculty in Belgrade – 1984
- Passed a specialist exam in internal medicine with excellent grade – 1994
- Oral master’s degree in endocrinology with grade 10 – 1995 passed
- Oral subspecialist exam in hematology with grade 10 passed
- Clinical Center of Serbia – Clinic for hematology since 1988
- Health center “Smederevo” 1986 – 1987
Over 70 expert papers and summaries from local and foreign congresses.
Multi-level training in Hop. Laenec in Paris, Cleveland Clinic, Sharetion Inst for Cancer, Jerusalem.
Ask our expert: Dr Goran Milivojević