General and vascular surgeon
Specific and professional orientation:
Vascular surgery, minimally invasive abdominal surgery
- 2002. Graduated at Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade on Clinic for vascular and endovascular surgery of Clinical Center of Serbia as specialist of general and sub specialist of vascular surgery.
- Since 2016. works as clinical assistant at Faculty of Medicine – Surgery with anesthesiology since 2013.
- PhD at Faculty of Medicine
- He has published more then 100 science papers in Pubmed base, as well as 6 chapters in books.
- He has been in Italy (Pisa) and Spain (Barcelona) in minimally invasive vascular and endovascular surgery (abdominal aorta – over 500 performed procedures)
- Clinical for vascular and endovascular surgery of Clinical Center, first as general surgeon and sub specialist of vascular surgery. As clinical assistant at Faculty of Medicine – Surgery with anesthesiology, since 2013.
Ask our expert: Dr Igor Končar