Specialist in general surgery
Specific professional orientation:
- Pharyngo oesophagogastric surgery and laparoscopic surgery, endoscopic reposition of the stomach, complex esophagogastric operations of malignant esophageal diseases, toraco laparoscopic procedures- minimally invasive method.
- 2006- Master, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- 2014- PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- 1993-1998 Specialization in General Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade-Clinic for Digestive Surgery, First Surgical Clinic, Clinical Center of Serbia
- 2007- Assistant Professor for “Surgery with anesthesiology” (General Surgery) on the Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade. Clinical Center of Serbia, Clinic for Digestive Surgery, First Surgical Clinic.
- Association of Surgeons of Yugoslavia (UHJ), Serbian Medical Association, Yugoslav association for endoscopic surgery (JUEH), Yugoslav Society for esophageal and stomach diseases, Gastro Surgical Club of SCG, Sections of Thoracic Surgeons of Serbian Medical Association, Society of Cardiothoracic surgeon of Serbia.
Ask our expert: Prof dr Predrag Sabljak