Specific professional orientation
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- Specialization in neurosurgery, 1968-1973, VMA.
- Active military service in the army started in 1963, and he was retired as colonel in 2001. Since 1980. until his retirement he was director of Clinic for neurosurgery of Military Academy.
- Specializations abroad. First time in London in National Hospital for Nervous Diseases 1975/1976
- Second time in Saint Bartholomew’s Hospital London. Treatment of cerebral and spinal arteriovenous malformation in 1980.
- PhD 1987.
- Docent from 1988, and since 1993. he started his work as associate professor, and then as professor of neurosurgery
- 1980- 2001 Director of Clinic for neurosurgery of Military Academy
- He published 68 scientific papers that were published in domestic and foreign magazines and numerous presentations at congresses and symposiums. Co author of Spinal cord injuries in emergency medicine, 1997.
- Member of neurosurgical societies of Serbian Medical Society and European Association of Neurosurgery 1974-Vice president of Society of Yugoslav associations of neurosurgeons and member of section of History of Medicine of Serbian Medical Societ in 1994.
Ask our expert: Prof dr Radenko Tadić