Pediatric surgeon – orthopedic specialist
Specific professional orientation:
- Diagnosis and adequate treatment of congenital orthopedic anomalies, trauma or neuromuscular diseases in children.
- Faculty of Medicine in Sarajevo enrolled in the 1984/85 academic year and graduated in 1989 .
- 1990 passed the professional exam with honors after completing compulsory medical service.
- From 1990 until April 1992, continuously worked at the Pediatric Clinic in Sarajevo.
- Specialist exam in Pediatric surgery -1998.
- Children sub specialty examination in orthopedics – 2006.
- Thesis : “Injuries of the urinary tract in children. Evaluation of diagnostic procedures and treatment methods “
- Since 1992 permanently employed at the Pediatric Clinic in Sarajevo.
- From 1992 to 1994 he worked in regional health center “Južno pomoravlje” in Ćuprija on the surgical ward.
- From 1996. year’s continuous employment at University Children’s Clinic in Belgrade.
- Specialist exam in pediatric surgery in 1998.
- Children subspecialty examination in orthopedics -2006.
- He was elected to the position of clinical assistant professor at the Department of Surgery, School of Medicine in Belgrade in October 2011.
Ask our expert: Doc dr Siniša Dučić