Orthopaedic and traumatology surgeon
Specific professional orientation:
Arthroscopic surgery of joints of upper and lower extremities and sports medicine
- Postgraduate studies in management in the healthcare system 2011 – Master of Medicine, University of Belgrade.
- PhD “Regenerative properties of semitendinosus muscle tendon and gracilis at surgical reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament” at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, 2009.
- Specialization in ortopedics, Master”Ewing sarcoma in children: prognosis of disease depending on epidemiology characteristics of tumor and the way of healing” Faculty of medicine at the University of Belgrade, 2004.
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, 1998.
- Specialist in orthopaedic surgery and traumatology at the Institute of orthopaedics and surgery “Banjica” in Belgrade.
- Atlas general hospital, since 2015.
2000, Serbian Medical Society (SLD) – Orthopedic Section
2006, The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) – International Affiliate Member
2008, Serbian Orthopedic Trauma Association (SOTA)
2009, Alloplastic Association of Surgeons of Serbia
2009, Serbian Trauma Association (STA)
2009, AO Trauma Europe
2010 European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA)
2011, Association for Shoulder and Elbow Serbia
2011, AO Serbia
2013, Société Européenne pour la Chirurgie de l’Epaule et du Coude (SECEC)
Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder and ankle joint
Arthroplasty of the knee, hip and shoulder
Traumatology of skeleton system
Ultrasound in orthopedics and traumatology