Orthopaedic and traumatology surgeon
Specific professional orientation:
- Degenerative diseases of the hip and knee, total and partial hip and knee prostheses, sports injuries, arthroscopic knee surgery.
- General orthopedics.
- Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade, 1980.
- 1988. Specialization studies finished in”Orthopedic with traumatology”
- 1991. Master thesis” „Anatomical significance of localization of solitary bone cyst “and” Surgical Anatomy “
- 1996. PhD with thesis „The importance of arthroscopy in the treatment of patellae chondromalatiae” and „Surgery with anesthesiology – orthopedic”
- Doctor of Medical Sciences and professor at the Faculty of Medicine at the Department of “Surgery with Anesthesiology – Orthopedics”
- Orthopaedic and traumatology surgeon – Atlas General Hospital from 2020
- Orthopaedic and traumatology surgeon – Institute for Orthopedic Surgery “Banjica” 2009-2020
- Manager of The Institute for Orthopedic Surgery “Banjica” 2001- 2009.
- He perfected his knowledge at various international courses in Slovenia, France, Germany, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and Austria. He was the director of the Institute for Orthopedic and Surgical Diseases “Banjica”, Belgrade from 2001 to 2009.
- He was the manager of Project 06/09 of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia (Development of a national project for prevention of trauma and improvement of care for traumatized patients).
Ask our expert: Prof dr Zoran Blagojević