The Atlas General Hospital team is highly professional and dedicated to respecting and meeting the patients’ needs.
In order to make patients’ stay as comfortable as possible, and the whole procedure simple and quick, we have prepared useful information for both patients and their families.
The following documents are necessary to be brought:
- ID, Passport or temporary residence permit
- Admission form (signed and filled in)
- Insurance card (health insurance) if possessed
- Referral letter with a doctor’s opinion
- Case history documentation (x-rays, medical report, blood group)
Originally packed medicament, that are regularly used, should be brought, if coming for hospitalization.
It is also very important for patients to inform their family members about their hospitalization.
The Atlas general hospital offers numerous services for patients and their families, including counselling, help and advice in all situations.
Our team is always ready to listen carefully to patients’ comments and suggestions concerning hospital service.
The Atlas general hospital is open 24 hrs seven days a week.
Visiting hours: 10am- 12am and 15pm- 18pm