Maxillo-Facial Surgery Specialist
An eminent expert and a member of the Atlas general hospital team, Dr. Jelovac is the only maxillo-facial surgeon in the country with a license from the Oral and Maxillo-Facial Surgery Section of European Union of Medical Specialists for surgery to the face and neck.
With many years of experience in this medical area, Dr. Jelovac is credited for a large number of successfully performed complicated surgeries.
Specific professional orientation:
- Oral cavity, salivary glands, face, scalp and neck
- Reconstructive microsurgery of jaw and head and neck defects
- Faculty of Dental Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine
- Master thesis in oral carcinoma
- PhD thesis in oral carcinoma
- Specialist in maxillofacial surgery
- He studied in the UK during 2016-2017 for the microvascular reconstruction of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital bronchial neck defect, as well as at the University Hospital in London (UCLH) under the auspices of the European Association for Craniomaxillofacial Surgery.
- He completed a fellowship program from oncology and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck of the international association IFHNOS- international association for head and neck oncology.
- Employed as a maxillofacial surgeon at the Clinic for Maxillofacial Surgery at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Belgrade since 2005.
Ask our expert: Doc. dr Drago Jelovac