Orthopaedic and traumatology surgeon
Specific professional orientation:
- Treatment of the disease in children and adults especially children’s hip and foot
- Treatment of injuries of the upper and lower extremities
- PhD in Reconstructive Surgery at the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Belgrade, 2011.
- Specialization in orthopedics and traumatology 2004-2010.
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, 2003.
- Atlas general hospital since 2015.
- Head of the Pediatric Orthopedics and Traumatology in The Institute for Orthopedic Surgery “Banjica” from 2013.
- Specialist doctor in Orthopedics and traumatology at the Department of Pediatric Orthopedics and Traumatology at the Institute for Orthopedic Surgery “Banjica” from 2011.
Ask our expert: Dr Igor Šešlija