Specific professional orientation:
Diagnostic, therapy, prevention
- Respiratory, chronic and acute diseases
- Allergic diseases
PhD thesis “Management in medicine and sports” 2016. Belgrade, 2016.
Subspecialization in pulmonology, Faculty of Medicine, University in Belgrade, 2012.
Specialization in pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, University in Belgrade, 1994- 1998.
Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, 1990.
- Consultant Atlas General Hospital since 2016.
- Director of Children’s Hospital for Pumonary diseases and tuberculosis, Dedinje. 2014.
- Head of Intensive care since 2005.
- Permanently employed in Children’s Hospital for Pulmonary Diseases and Tuberculosis, Dedinje, 1993.
Ask our expert: Dr Olivera Ostojić