Anesthesiologist with reanimatology
Specific professional orientation:
- The treatment of acute and chronic benign and malignant pain, especially interventional procedures in the treatment of pain.
- Implantation of CVK ports for long-term parental nutrition and chemotherapy
- 1982 Graduated in the University of Priština, School of Medicine
- 1990 The University of Belgrade, School of Medicine, Specialization in Anesthesiology and Reanimation, under mentorship of Professor Lalević
- Anesthesia and Intensive Care department, Atlas General Hospital from 2017.
- Since 2008 Head of Department of Pain Therapy
- 2006-2008 Head of Department of Intensive Care
- Since 2002 Mentor for doctors at specialist service in anesthesiology with reanimatology
- Since 2002 working in several private institutions dealing with oncology and aesthetic reconstructive surgery
- Since 1996 working in Clinical Center Bežanijska kosa in Belgrade, Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation and Pain Therapy
- 1990 – 1996 worked as Head of Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation in Berane ( Montenegro )
- Anesthesiologist since 1990
Additional professional experience:
- Since 1994 Mentor at the University of Belgrade, School of Medicine, according to the decision of the Council for Postgraduate Studies No 04 9/9 for performing the work of specialist training in anesthesiology and reanimation and pain therapy.
- Cooperation with Clinical Centar of Serbia and Clinical Center of Montenegro as Consultant
- Wrote several expert works about treatment of pain
- Made protocols of interventional procedures for Department of Intensive Care
Ask our expert: Dr Veselin Gerić